Union of the Bulgarian philatelists
- The Union of the Bulgarian Philatelists is a free-will cultural-educational and creative association of the Bulgarian philatelists.
- The association is established in compliance with article 19 of the Law for the Non-profit corporate bodies.
- The Union of the Bulgarian Philatelists leads and aids the activity of its members, united in branches (societies) and sections in different towns in Bulgaria.
- The Union of the Bulgarian Philatelists is a successor of the Union of the Stamp-Collectors societies in Bulgaria and is established in June 16th 1938.
- The organization has a rich history and society-orientated activity in promoting the philately amongst the Bulgarian society – especially aiming the students and the young people – by organizing exhibitions, courses and workshops; developing scientific activity; organizing regular meetings for stamp-exchange and auctions, consultations, evaluation and expertise of post stamps etc.
- The Union of the Bulgarian Philatelists is a member of the International Philatelic Federation (FIP) – from 1938, and the European Philatelic Federation (FEPA) - from 1989.
- The Union has his own printed organ – Philatelic Magazine “Philatelic review”.